Tuesday 8 January 2013

Viridian nail varnish.


I received an Illamasqua box full of goodies for Christmas. One of the items was the beautiful Illamasqua Viridian nail varnish. The website describes the colour as 'peacock green, metallic finish'  but I would descirbe it more as a dark teal with a shimmer. In natural daylight the varnish looks like a darkened blue but when artificial light or bright sunshine, it looks more of a dark green.

Picture shows two coats of nail varnish.

I used two coats of the nail varnish as I didn't find one coat gave satisfactory colour. It looks fantastic on my pale skin but I imagine it to be great for other skin tones.

The only problem with this product is the price; £13.50 for 5ml 0.5 FL. OZ but the price does match the quality as I had no chipping and the colour remained bright for the entire time I wore it.

Would you fork out £13.50 for a nail varnish or keep to cheaper brands?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, many internet hugs for you!
I try to read to all comments within 12 hours but if you would like a quicker response, please tweet me at @Roxysmakeupbox :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...