Monday 22 April 2013

Cardiff Haul! Topshop, Primark, Boots and Superdrug!


I just got paid and so when my parents said they were off to the Royal Flower Show in Cardiff, I jumped at the opportunity to go with them to grab some new clothes and makeup.


My first stop, was Topshop to scour the sale rails. There wasn't anything that particularly caught my eye but just when I was about to give up, I spotted this little beauty:

 

 Unfortunately, the sales assistant said they didn't have a disabled changing room (hmm remember my last post?) and I just went ahead and bought it in a size Medium, which is a little bit tight on me, but I hope to slim down into it.



 My next stop was good ole Primark. I bought mainly home items but I managed to blag this beautiful dress:

A girl wearing a vintage fields prom dress in white and blue 
 Vintage Fields Prom Dress- £13

I absolutely love this dress, it's so cute and summery. I can't wait until the sun pops by Wales so I can wear it out.



 Next stops were Superdrug and Boots, where I picked up lots of goodies:
 
 



Hope you enjoyed this post! Look out for the reviews of my purchases soon! :)


10 comments:

  1. Ooh great haul and I love the second dress xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vintage dress is gorgeous! love that style of print atm.

    Great blog

    bekasbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    Beka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain lace dress for £12!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    Lily Lulu Leather Laser Cut Dress

    Its all about neon Blue this Spring Summer

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. Love both the dresses.I have the Aruba Blue essie polish. It's gorgeous!
    M
    xxx

    cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the open back dress at the top!

    Katie xx

    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dresses are gorgeous! I love the sleeve detailing on the first! The blue print on the second one is so cute, it looks so nice on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dresses! I wish we had Primark in Italy too!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those dresses are gorgeous. Look lovely on you. I got some false nails from primark and didn't see those fruity ones! will have to go back.

    Now following :)

    www.lulaandbelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That floral dress is amazing! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, many internet hugs for you!
I try to read to all comments within 12 hours but if you would like a quicker response, please tweet me at @Roxysmakeupbox :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...